Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back from the Beach

Were are back from the beach. Had a great time. Now I am turning my attention to the show and planning on making this the best season we have had.

We have posted the music for the 3rd movement. This will be the most technically difficult music in our show. Begin practicing it slowly and work towards memorization. I hope to have the opener online sometime next week.



I would like to have a squad/section/captain leader meeting on Monday 7/25, 9:00am to set-up the band room and field.



If you have not reserved your DCI tickets please do so asap. I set this trip up first and foremost for the new students (rookies). The social interaction and connections are a big part of what we do.



Keep in touch with the website and weekly band booster updates. 30 days and counting!