Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Update

Had a great day at school today. The floors have been cleaned and waxed and are ready for Band Camp. Speaking of Band Camp (5 1/2 weeks away), I walked outside into the wall of humidity and was rudely reminded of how difficult it is for us to function in this NC heat. So... I suggest that everyone take a 30 minute (brisk) walk everyday (preferably at mm198 beats per minute) and start drinking a 1/2 gallon of water a day.



PCI is going well. We have a executive board meeting tonight at Tyler's in Beaver Creek. Come by and say hi if you're in the area. I'm very excited for us to be hosting this event again.



DCI - We ordered 83 tickets today. Contact me if you did not send in your ticket order and would still like to go.



I'd like to say one last goodbye to our Seniors. It will be difficult for me to see this band without your presence, and leadership. Please come by and see me/us before you leave in the fall. I wish you all the best in getting ready for your future.